الصفحات

اعلانات جوجل





Monday, February 20, 2012

Coentrao: "We'll have to forget about the cold and play to win"

"I don't think the temperature will be the only thing that'll complicate things for us; I'm more concerned about CSKA Moscow's quality"


"We'll have to play, forget about the cold and work to win. I don't think the temperature will be the only thing that'll complicate things for us; I'm more concerned about CSKA Moscow's quality."

"We are a quality side and we have the best players in the world. All teams are favourites from now on in the championship, and so are we."

"I want to play and I work hard every day for that. We've got a quality side regardless of who plays. I'm ready for anything and the coach decides who plays. I want to play in any position to help the team win and be successful."

"I hope CSKA Moscow lose for the first time against a Spanish team tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment